Mama Circle (Bendigo Area)
Join Kirstie Stockx for some sanity saving, cup filling fun with other like-minded mums in a lovely natural setting.
Motherhood can be lonely and isolating. The relentlessness can be unbearable. We often mistakenly try to push through it alone.
It can be completely bananas, crazy loud and isolating... all at the same time.
This is why the Mama Nature Walk is so awesome.
Mums connecting and supporting other mums.
You'll often find us chatting and laughing as we enjoy a hot drink and meander through the local bush.
We love letting the kids run wild, giving us mums a micro-break and a chance to recharge.
Mama Nature Walk
- How often does it run? Usually every Monday but we play it month by month. Sign-up and join our FB group for the most up to date information.
- Where does it run? It always runs in the Bendigo area but the location does change. Sign-up and join our FB group for our most recent details.
- How much does it cost? This is a free event.
- Are the tracks pram friendly? Usually... unless otherwise stated.
- How do I sign-up? By clicking on the button below.
- What is the Facebook group called? The Self Care Mama Project.