Book me as your next speaker
I always speak from the heart and provide an engaging topic
I have always had a strong desire to impart knowledge and I enjoy doing this by confidently speaking in front of a wide variety of people.
- Currently, I speak solely about practical self care and various related topics to mums with young kids. I’m passionate about helping others by spreading information that attendees can take away for an immediate result. I have had wonderful feedback on my content, especially from mums with young kids.
- Recently, I had the opportunity to participate in the ‘Key Person of Influence Pitch Fest’. I made it to the top 10 finalists and presented in front of a large audience of around 600 attendees.
- Previously, I was a teacher and coordinator, therefore speaking in front of an audience was a skill I was required to master. I had plenty of opportunities to confidently speak in front of hundreds of people, including students, peers and parents.
- Approximately 15 years ago, I started ‘Frog: Our Sisterhood’ and was comfortable speaking in front of others about self care, personal wellbeing and goals. This group continues today.
- My passionate for sharing information through speaking to groups developed earlier when I started teaching kayaking and conducting skiing lessons (in Australia and Canada). Within a few years I founded my first business while I was at university, taking groups of people on kayaking and wine tasting tours. This required me to take on the responsibilities of a guide and spending hours engaging and talking about the local history, wildlife etc.
Feel free to scroll down and view my most popular keynote presentations and you can also download my ‘Speakers Kit’ if you're thinking of taking the next step.
Overwhelm: helping mums overcome challenges as a modern parent
One of the biggest issues now facing new mothers is the sheer number of decisions and expectations placed upon them as new parents. Modern tools like google and social media can be fabulous resources, but they are also leaving many parents with the overwhelming feeling of helplessness. New Mums are feeling frustrated when navigating decisions around parenting, they are often feeling like they cannot make the ‘right’ decision no matter what they do. I’m talking about decisions around feeds, solids, sleeping, medicine, growth and development.
This presentation draws from psychology and deep dives into how our brains are wired and how to make decisions aligned with our personal belief system. It provides practical strategies to help attendees identify their own core values and how they affect the decision making process.
Parents will leave with greater confidence and reassurance that they are making (or will make) the best decision. This is vital for personal wellbeing and self care.
THE LOVE METHOD: How to feel Confident, happy and relaxed as a mum with young kids
Being a mum with young kids is a crazy time. Parents are often juggling many responsibilities and trying to keep their head above water. Mums are conditioned to believe that a hot bath, a massage or some alone time are all that are needed to feel happy. Mothers, if they can, will make time to recharge in this way but will often return feeling no better than before, sometimes worse.
I’m passionate about debunking the long-standing beliefs around self care, especially for mothers with young kids. This presentation explores how self-care is much more than squeezing a little alone time in. We then move into the four principles of practical self care (mind, body, organize and connect) before diving into practical strategies attendees can take away with them.
I strive to deliver a presentation that provides attendees with some self-care strategies they can take and implement immediately leading them towards feeling confident, happier and more relaxed.
Download my speakers kit
For further details on booking me for a speaking engagement
"Kirstie describes the 4 phases most mums go through, and it’s a relief to read something like this out loud. For any individual about to become a new parent, or even one that has been down the journey before this practical guide can only add value, confidence and happiness in your journey.
"In the time I've known Kirstie, I've seen how she has inspired, supported and encouraged other women (including Mums) to believe in themselves and realise they can be who they want to be. Her advice is practical, real life and positive. Kirstie is inspiring to me as a Mum and women in business "
Sam Spence, mother and founder of Executive Virtual Associate.
"Kirstie’s passion for self-empowerment shone through each page. She is a shining example of how motherhood can be a transformational experience and has generously shared her method with new mums.”
Cherie Pasion, mother and founder of Connected Mama and author of It’s your birth…right?